CUSCO HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS: Santa Catalina Ancha # 366 Int. 3-C
PHONE / FAX: ( + 51- 84 ) 240141 | 261818
E-Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
WEB SITE: www.skyperu.com | www.gruposkyperu.com
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS LARES TREK
Day 1: Cusco- Huaran- Cancha Cancha
Departing from Cusco by bus, we will follow the route to the Sacred Valley until we reach the district of Huaran (2850 m), which is where the trek begins. Here, we can appreciate a number of crops and fruit tres.Then we will hike 2 hours to Somacpampa where we will have a snack. . Continuing the climb up to the small, beautiful Andean village of Cancha Cancha (3900 masl) we will walk other two hours, observing various species of flora and some beautiful waterfalls along the way. Arriving to Cancha Cancha we will make our first camp.
Day 2: Cancha Cancha- Queñococha
We will have a very early departure to Qeñococha, passing two beautiful lagoons of Acopata. After we will begin the 2 hour ascent towards the highest point of the trek, Pachacutec Pass, which stands at over 4,600 m. At the top, we will rest. Continuing the route, we will pass by the gorgeous Candarian Lagoon on our way towards Qollalay, our next resting place. Passing by the Andean agricultural pueblo, Quishuarani, we will finally end the day by the lake known as Qeñococha (4100 m). Here is our second camp.
Day 3: Queñococha- Lares- Cusco
Departing from the lake, we will continue to Lares Hot Springs, which are said to be one of the best in Cusco region. But first, we will have one more ascent to the Culcani Pass, where we will have some amazing views of the lakes, Wiki Cocha and Azul Cocha sitting beneath the immense snow capped, Mount Qolquechacana with the Awayman Waterfall nearby. Moreover, we will pass by the pueblo, Cuncani on our way to the Hot Springs, where we will enjoy naturally heated waters before beginning the 4 hour journey back to Cusco.
Our Service Include:
1. Transfer from the airport or bus terminal in Cusco to your hotel upon your arrival
2. Information and maps related to the trek
3. Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to Huaran
4. Entrance fees for Lares
5. Professional, bilingual guide
6. Food during the trek (2D, 2A, 2C), with a vegetarian option for those who request it when reserving
7. Porters and mules to carry the camping and cooking equipment and food
9. First aid kit, blood pressure gauge, oxygen tank
10. Camping equipment (tents, mattress, cooking equipment, etc)
11. Transfer from Lares to your hotel in Cusco
12. Re-confirmation of airline tickets
13. Departing transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the airport or bus terminal
Our Service Does Not Include:
1. Breakfast the Day 1, Dinner on Day 3
2. Sleeping bag
Additional Options for Rent:
Saddled horse, sleeping mat, Sleeping Bag, backpack.
Note: Any changes in prices by the authorities who run the entrance to the archaeological sites are reported in advance.