CUSCO HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS: Santa Catalina Ancha # 366 Int. 3-C
PHONE / FAX: ( + 51- 84 ) 240141 | 261818
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB SITE: www.skyperu.com | www.gruposkyperu.com
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS LARES TREK + MACHU PICCHU
Day 01: CUSCO - CALCA - LARES – HUACAWASI
departing Cusco quite early and headed for the sacred valley, arriving at the thermal baths of Lares. In that place we will have a free time. After lunch we will start walking for 4 hours until we reach our camp.
Day 02: HUACAWASI - IPSAYCOCHA - PATACANCHA
After breakfast we will continue our trekking to Huacawasi, in this place people produce fine fabrics and we will be able to observe their great abilities and brilliant techniques in the manufacture of ponchos and garments. Passing the village we will start ascending until the Abra de Condorpasa (4100msnm). From this place we will be able to observe an astonishing view towards the snowy Veronica 5750 msnm. We will descend approximately 1 hour until we reach the beautiful lagoon of Ipsaycocha, where our camp will be close to the community of Patacancha.
Day 03: PATACANCHA - HUYLLOC - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTES.
After breakfast we will descend by the valley until we reach the community of Willoc where we will have lunch. From here we will walk approximately 2 hours until arriving at the community of Pumamarka from where we will be able to appreciate terraces of Incas. Finally we will arrive at Ollantaytambo located in a fertile and protected valley By huge mountains. This is a perfect place to appreciate the majority of archaeological remains left by our ancestors and a variety of flowers and birds. Then we will go to the station of Ollantaytambo where we will take the train to Aguas Calientes. Accommodation in a comfortable hotel.
Day 04: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
After having breakfast, we will take the bus to Machu Picchu, after checking in we will have a guided tour of 2 hours. After the whole tour, we will take the return bus to Aguas Calientes to know more of the population before returning to Cusco City.
Our Services Include:
1. Transfer from airport or bus terminal in Cusco to your hotel
2. Information and maps related to the trek
3. Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to Lares
4. Entrance to Machupicchu
5. Professional, bilingual Tour Guide
6. All food during the trek (2D, 3A, 2C), with vegetarian option for those who reserve it
7. Wranglers and mules to carry the camping equipment and food
8. Professional cook
9. First aid kit, blood pressure gauge, oxygen tank
10. Camping equipment (tents, mattresses, cooking equipment, etc)
11. Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
12. Bus tickets for: Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
13. Train tickets for return from Aguas Calientes to Cusco
14. Reconfirmation of airline tickets
15. Transfer from the train station to your hotel in Cusco
16. Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the airport or bus terminal
Our Service Does Not Include:
1. Hotel for overnight in Aguas Calientes
2. Breakfast on Day 1, dinner on the Day 3, Breakfast or Lunch on Day 4
3. Sleeping bag
Additional Options to Rent:
Horse Saddle horse, An extra Horse to carry up to 25 kilos of your personal belongings, sleeping bag , backpack
Note: Any changes in prices by the authorities who run the entrance to the archaeological sites are reported in advance.