CUSCO HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS: Santa Catalina Ancha # 366 Int. 3-C
PHONE / FAX: ( + 51- 84 ) 240141 | 261818
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB SITE: www.skyperu.com | www.gruposkyperu.com
2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS INKA TRAIL
This is the short version of the famous and amazing Inca Trail, for those who have less time available, but who do not want to miss this unique trek. We will start at kilometer 104 and walk 6.5 hours until Aguas Calientes, where we will stay at a hotel. The next day, very early we will go to Machu Picchu by bus, at the sanctuary we will have a guided tour.
1st Day: CUSCO – WIÑAY WAYNA – MACHU PICCHU
We will pick you up from the hotel and then we will go to the train station in Cusco; the train will drop us off at the km. 104 where the walk begins. From there we will visit the archaeological complex of Chacha Bamba (located at 2250 m.s.n.m.) and Wiñay Wayna where we will arrive approximately 3 hours and a half later. On the way we will have beautiful views of the Urubamba river and we will have the opportunity to see different types of orchids from the semi tropical forest. After lunch we continue the trek towards Machu Picchu, which we can see at a distance from Inti Punku (Puerta del Sol). We continue by bus to Aguas Calientes where we will stay in a hotel.
Total Distance: 13 km (8.08 miles)
Walking time 6-7 hours
Maximum Altitude: 2,650 m (8,692 ft)
2nd Day: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Very early, after breakfast we will board the bus to Machu Picchu, we will enjoy the sunrise in this beautiful place before the arrival of other tourists from Cusco. Then we will hace a guided tour of approximately 2 hours followed by a free time for lunch. In the afternoon we will return by bus to Aguas Calientes where we will take the train to Cusco. Transfer to the hotel.
1. Arrival transfer from the Airport or Bus Terminal to the hotel in Cusco.
2. Information on the walk to be made and delivery of maps.
3. Transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the train station.
4. Train ticket Expedition class, from Poroy to Km 104.
5. Entrance fees to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
6. Professional Guide in Tourism.
7. Box lunch the first day.
8. First aid kit, tensiometer, oxygen balloon.
9. Bus to Aguas Calientes for the first day.
10. Pick up from the hotel in Aguas Calientes to the bus to Machu Picchu.
11. Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu for the second day.
12. Bus from Machu Picchu down to Aguas Calientes.
13. Train ticket Expedition class from Aguas Calientes to Poroy.
15. Arrival transfer from the train station to the hotel in Cusco.
16. Transfer from the hotel to the airport or bus terminal.
*An additional can be paid if you want to change the train to Vistadome Class.
1. Dinner on the first day
2. Lunch of the second day.
3. Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
GET A DISCOUNT:
• Discount of $ 30.00 with International Student Card (ISIC Card)
• Discount of $ 30.00 dollars for children from 08 to 15 years (send copy of passport)
• Discount of $ 60.00 dollars for children under 07 years old (send copy of passport)
POSIBLE TO RENT WITH US:
• An Extra Porter (up to 16 kilos) for the personal equipment $ 100.00 dollars.
• Rent a backpack $ 30.00 for the entire trip.