CUSCO HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS: Santa Catalina Ancha # 366 Int. 3-C
PHONE / FAX: ( + 51- 84 ) 240141 | 261818
E-Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
WEB SITE: www.skyperu.com | www.gruposkyperu.com
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS INCA HIGH LANDS :
Day 1: Cusco- Tipon- Picolo
After having breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up from your hotel and depart in the direction of beautiful Andean pueblo, Tipon, which sits on the mountainside. You will have a guided tour of the site followed by some free time to explore around on your own, before beginning a hike, ascending to heights around 4,000 meters to set up our campsite in the Punas.
Day 2: Punas- Patabamba
On Day 2 of the tour, we will enjoy a quick, but healthy Breakfast before beginning the days' trek in the direction of the typical Andean community known as Patabamba. Making our way along a trail in the Sacred Valley, we will enjoy some truly stunning panoramic views of the mighty Mount Ausangate, which is the biggest mountain in the entire Cusco region. Once we arrive to Patabamba we will take some time to familiarize ourselves with their distinct way of life, which has been continued since the days of their fore fathers. This is where we will spend the night.
Day 3: Patabamba- Huchuy Qosqo- Cusco
After an early Breakfast, we will begin the days trek along an old Inca Trail through some magical scenery. On this absolutely stunning portion of trail, we will even come across and Inca Bridge amongst some gorgeous surroundings.
Before long we will arrive to the Huchuy Qosqo ruins, perched on the side of the immense mountain overlooking Calca. We will have a guided tour of the ruins and some time to explore around on our own before beginning the walk, descending into the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we will meet the transport that will bring us back to Cusco.
Our Services Include:
1. Transfer from airport or bus terminal in Cusco to your hotel upon your arrival
2. Information and maps related to the trek
3. Transfer from hotel in Cusco to Tipon
4. Tents (2 persons for every 4 person tent)
5. Personal insulator camping mattress
6. Dining and Kitchen Tents
7. Professional, bilingual guide
8. Food during the trek (2D, 2A, 2C)
9. Porters and/or horses to carry the camping equipment and food
10. A professional Cook
11. First aid kit, blood pressure gauge, oxygen tank
12. biodegradable Bathroom supplies
13. Boiled water to fill your bottles in the morning and night, and at lunchtime, if required
14. Camping equipment (cooking equipment)
15. Reconfirmation of airline tickets
16. Transfer from the Sacred Valley to your hotel in Cusco
17. Departing transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the airport or bus terminal
Our Service Does Not Include:
1. Breakfast on Day 1
2. Sleeping bag
Note: Any changes in prices by the authorities who run the entrance to the archaeological sites are reported in advance.